Chapitre 285 Vf dispo.

Le forum pour parler du manga.
Kaengel
F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1
Portugal

Re: Chapitre 285

Message par Kaengel » 05 avr. 2010, 22:26

C'est pas la première fois qu'il y a les premières pages d'autres mangas sur les raw :D

En attendant, voila le script :
[Insert text: The Magic World is an illusion... With the truth thrust before them, how will Ala Alba react?!!]
Luna: Everything written in this diary... is true.
[Diary text]
[leftpage:]
Kurt Gödel
Very well, then. I had no intention of telling you this under the circumstances, but you leave me no choice. I will inform you of the secrets of this world.
The final piece of the truth of this world is that, excluding the citizens of Megalomesembria, the residents of Mundus Magicus are a mere [largetext]illusion[/largetext].
[rightpage:]
[Top-right circle: tizens / 67 million]
[End of arrow: Resident in this country: 50 million]
In other words, it is impossible for them to escape from the Magical World.
Once this world collapses, there will be no way to save them.
Do you see?
This is the final secret of this world, and an irresolvable issue.
Now I put the question to you... how do you presume to resolve it?
[/Diary text]
Negi: ...I thought as much.
Tatsumiya: I see... this certainly is an irresolvable issue. / It all makes sense now. No wonder the people of Mundus Magicus stand divided.
Kaede: How shocking...
Setsuna: But... that's just...
Negi: ...
Chisame: Are you sure you ought to be blabbing all this to us?
Luna: My only role was to buy time for the others. Now that I can no longer fulfil it...
Tatsumiya: They abandon you. Yes, you get this kind of thing all the time.

Luna: Fate-sama is not that kind of person! // What do you claim to know about him?! His noble goal -
Tatsumiya: Basically, he's decided there's nothing for it but to get rid of the Magical World in its entirety. Correct? / I can't say I find that noble.
Luna: You're wrong! / This is the only way to save the unblessed souls of all these powerless people!
Tatsumiya: Hah. You make me sick.
Chisame: Ermmmm... You guys?
Tatsumiya: It is fools like you, with your fine words and lofty principles, who will bring misery to the masses.
Luna: How can you...?! / Do you mean to say that one should abandon a young starving girl who has never known her father to her fate?! Or a young boy who has never known his mother, sent off with a gun in his hand to fight on the battlefield?!
Tatsumiya: I'm not saying that. / I'm just saying that people like you are the very -
Negi: Tatsumiya-san. // There is nothing to be gained by laying blame upon Luna-san. // We can have this discussion at a later date.
Tatsumiya: B... But, Sensei...
Luna: Negi...san...

Negi: Tatsumiya-san. I would like you to keep watch over her. / [aside]and no fighting![/aside]
Tatsumiya: As you wish, Sensei.
Negi: Chisame-san, Chamo-kun, Kaede-san, Setsuna-san. / Could I have a minute of your time?
Chisame: Hm...
Luna: Ahh... // Wai -
Chisame: ...?
Negi: ...Thank you for telling us all of these things; it must have been very difficult for you. // Could we continue this discussion in a little more detail later on? / Luna-san.
Luna: Y... Yes... with pleasure. // E... Erm... When exactly... would that...?
Chisame: ("With pleasure"?)
Negi: When? // Don't worry; I'll be back right away.
Luna: R... Right. // I will be waiting...
Chisame: (H... // Hold on a minute!!)
Chamo: [aside]we've got us another one...[/aside]

Mahou Sensei Negima!
Period 285: Dark Prescription
[Insert text: Mundus Magicus, on the path to collapse... The countdown is already in motion...]
Negi: ...What are your thoughts on this?
Kaede: It certainly is a shocking revelation. / I can understand why Gödel-dono is so troubled.
Setsuna: It would indeed seem to be an irresolvable issue... Frankly, I feel it is beyond our abilities.

Setsuna: And what's more... the enemy have the real Asuna-san...! Ngh...
Chisame: We're in the process of deciding how much we should tell the others. / [aside]we'll deal with it by breakfast.[/aside]
Chamo: So stay quiet for the moment, yeah?
Negi: An irresolvable issue... // In which case... what Fate is trying to do...
Chisame: Sensei... let's not go into that for the moment. // Right now, doing something about the state of your body comes first.
Negi: ...Right.
Setsuna: This is the Magia Erebea scroll.
Chisame: Thanks, Sakurazaki.
Setsuna: I agree that Evangeline-san... // ...may hold the answer when it comes to countering the side-effects from which Negi-sensei is suffering. // If everyone is ready, I will open it.
Negi: Please.

Everyone: ?!
Eva: Hmmmm~~~? / Mm... // Ah! Ahh... // Hm...? // Guahhhhh?! What are you doing here?!
Setsuna: Eva-san...
Negi: Master...
Chisame: What the heck are you doing, more like! Wait, are you, like, living inside this thing?! / [aside]stark naked, eating crisps and playing retro video games?! you've gotta be kidding me![/aside]
Eva: What do you want? You defeated Rakan, I presume. // Then you should have no further need for this scroll!
Negi: The thing is, Master...

Eva: I see... // So he's gone...
Chisame: That's a pretty calm reaction.
Eva: Hah... I have witnessed enough death to grow bored of it. // The pertinent issue here is that of your Magia Erebea going wild, yes?
Negi: Y... Yes.
Eva: Magia Erebea is originally a technique unique to myself. // It was not created for use by mere humans. // If one such as yourself, who does not even possess an affinity for darkness, were to make continual use of it, some manner of corrosion may occur. I had anticipated that much. // Still... hahah... I hadn't expected you to be quite this "compatible". // If you keep on losing control of the technique like this...
People: Y... Yes? What will happen? / He'll die, will he?
Eva: Hah...

Eva: ...Most probably, both your body and mind will be entirely consumed by the darkness, turning you into an inhuman monster. // You will never again be able to regain your humanity... just like me.
Negi: ...!
Chamo: Wha...?!
Chisame: (That's the deal?!)
Setsuna: ...
Chisame: H... He won't be human any more?! / [aside]that's worse than dying...[/aside]
Eva: Well, if he isn't able to endure the process, he may well end up dead. // But strictly speaking, this process would actually be a form of evolution into a higher being. It's not necessarily all bad.
Negi: !
Eva: In fact, now that you've decided to follow in your father's footsteps... / ...it might actually be more convenient for you to become a being of that nature, don't you think? Heheheh...
Chamo: Ah...
Chisame: Oi. Stop actually thinking about it.
Eva: Of course, immediately after the transformation is completed, you'd be no better than a beast. In other words, a sitting duck. // It's a delicate procedure; you'll probably want to avoid it for the time being.

Negi: ...Master... I must do it!
Eva: Hah... very well. // But this will be uncharted territory, even for me. // It'll be extremely dangerous. I can't give you any guarantees of success. Are you sure you want to do it?
Negi: Y... Yes!
Eva: Oh, and one more thing... Once the process is complete, this scroll will expire.
Negi: Eh...?
Eva: In other words, this will be the last lesson I give you! // You got that?! If you get it, then let's see some spirit from you!
Negi: Yes, Master!!
Eva: Nicely said.

Negi: ! // Ngh... // Ngahhhhhhhhh!!
Setsuna: Wh... What are you...?!
Eva: I'm forcibly initiating the frenzy. / I could use a hand, people.
Negi: M... Mas...
Eva: The power of darkness comes from the negative side of your own self. An integral, inseparable part of your nature.
Negi: Arghh!
Eva: Your problem is that it's that side where the fount of your power, the core of your self, truly lies. // Simply accepting it isn't going to be enough. You need to find a way to bend it to your will.

Eva: I can't tell you what that way is, and nor can anyone else! // It's something you'll have to find for yourself!! / It's up to you whether you're consumed by this power or you bring it under control!!!
Kaede: What should we do?
Eva: Help me control him.
Setsuna: Control him...?
Eva: Well, yes. Fighting demons is your job, is it not? // But you'd better be prepared for this.
Chisame: [aside]gahhhhh! // This is blatantly a boss character![/aside]
Eva: He's going to be far tougher to handle than your average mid-boss-level demon.

Makie: Heyas~~! Negi-ku~~n, we're he~~re!♪
Yuuna: Whe~~w, tropical to the max!♪ Almost makes you forget the tension of the situation!
Ako: [aside]I'd heard about it before, but this really is amazing... / This is what I call real magic...![/aside]
Akira: But don't you think we might end up getting in the way...?
Makie: He did say we should all take turns getting some rest in here~!
Yuuna: If we're lucky, we could even bag ourselves those Pactios!
Ako: P... Pactios, huh... But... // Hm? // Aaahhh!
Yuuna: Wh - Wh - Wh - Whaa...?!
Makie: What the heck?!

Luna: Eh...?
Tatsumiya: So they've begun...
Luna: E... Erm... What exactly have they "begun"?
Tatsumiya: There is no need for you to know.
Luna: Hmph... / [aside]I don't think I like this girl...[/aside]
Setsuna: Sica Shishikushiro! Inatsurubi no Katama!!
[TN: "Inatsurubi no Katama" = "basket of lightning". In very flowery terms. ~_~]
Kaede: Kagenui!!
[TN: "Shadow-sewing"]
Negi: Nguoohhh... // Ghhaaahhhh!!

Negi: GGHHH... // ...HHAAAAHHHH!!
Kaede: Incredible...!
Setsuna: He annihilated them?!
Setsuna: Ngh...
Chisame: Whoa, whoa... are they gonna be okay?
Eva: Keeping a monster of that calibre under check without taking its life will not be a simple task. / [aside]it'll be good training for those two as well. Two birds, one stone.[/aside]
Chisame: B... But... Was it really necessary to... // I mean, sending him into a rampage like this... isn't it a little crazy...?!

Eva: A human attempting to make Magia Erebea his own... the entire concept is crazy from the outset. // You expect it to be a safe journey? Fool.
Chisame: B... But you're basically just hurling the whole problem at Negi at once! / You don't even know if there is a way to deal with it, right? / [aside]you even said, he could die![/aside]
Chamo: Tell me about it... // [aside]Aniki...[/aside]
Eva: Heh...
Setsuna: Adeat! // (His power is overwhelming...) // Takemikazuchi!!
Setsuna: Thirteen Clones!!
Setsuna: He vanis - // (That's Raiten Taisou!! He's using it in this state?!)

Kaede: !!
Negi: Ouka Houken!!
Setsuna: Kaede!
Kaede: My apologies... // This is no mere beast... he is as cunning as ever even in this state.
Setsuna: How very like him...

Setsuna: He may have used the dark arts to do so, but still...
Kaede: Yes... // (To think that the young boy from that day would come this far... // I am deeply moved.) // That is...!! / It is Negi-bouzu's personal incantation -
Setsuna: Damn -

Eva: Heheheh... You're slacking, girls. // Hah... If it is the light you seek, then you must seize it with your own hands. // Otherwise, there is no meaning to it. Isn't that right, boy?
Nodoka: Yue.
Yue: Nodoka...
Nodoka: Are you feeling all right? // I've been wanting a chance to talk to you... Yue...
[Insert text: Along with her memories, their friendship is reborn...]
Comment ça pète tout. Comme on a pu s'y attendre, si Negi maitrise pas sa magie, il finira démon ou mort. Rien de surprenant.

En ce qui concerne le combat, Negi en forme démoniaque qui sort le Raiten Taisou et le Okha ohken, c'est dangereux ! Heuresement qu'Evangeline est la pour le maitriser ce sale gosse !

Senelcar

Message par Senelcar » 05 avr. 2010, 22:52

Voui , Setsuna et Kaede ont l'air complètement dépassé et arrivent même pas a se défendre efficacement .
Par contre i a bien moyen qu'il faille attendre 1 ou 2 chapitres avant de voir la suite de l'affrontement , car la discutions Yue/Nodoka risque de durer .

Kaengel
F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1
Portugal

Message par Kaengel » 06 avr. 2010, 07:23

Ca me ferait un peu chier d'avoir un pur chapitre de discussion entre Yue et Nodoka, même si ça reste possible vu que les deux ont pris une certaine importance.

Pour Kaede et Setsuna, elles m'ont pas l'air encore à fond. déjà Setsuna ne pourra pas l'être car Konoka n'est pas la pour envoyer de la magie à son arme. Pour Kaede, elle n'a pas encore sorti son artefact, affaire à suivre donc. Même si je pense que l'auteur veut nous montrer Evangeline en action.

Nerothos
Site Admin
France

Message par Nerothos » 06 avr. 2010, 11:28

Setsuna à fond pourrait tenir tête à Negi c'est un démon et elle une guerrière de l'école Shinmey.

Kaengel
F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1
Portugal

Message par Kaengel » 06 avr. 2010, 12:40

Euh, faut éviter quand même les analogies de ce type, même si pour ce cas la je suis d'accord.

A pokémon les electriques ca dégomme les pokémon eau parce que c'est super efficace, mais si le pokémon eau est niveau 100 et l'autre 15 , y'a problème.

Rien que Kurt Godel n'a pas réussit à dégommer Negi alors que c'est un combattant Shinmei de premier plan et qu'il maitrisait le Zanmanken no ni tachi.

Negi l'a dit en plus lui même, il ne peut rien contre l'école Shinmei, alors il l'a tout simplement noyé en utilisant une puissance magique immensément plus grande.

Nerothos
Site Admin
France

Message par Nerothos » 06 avr. 2010, 13:16

J'ai dis tenir tête mais pas battre. Elle peut très bien lui tenir tête pendant 5minutes.

Senelcar

Message par Senelcar » 06 avr. 2010, 19:33

Les paris sont ouverts , combien de temps vont tenir Setsuna et Kaede :D :D
Je pense que c'est l'affaire de 30 a 40 secondes , 1 minute a tout casser :p

Kaengel
F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1
Portugal

Message par Kaengel » 06 avr. 2010, 19:54

Bah justement Senelcar, je pense sincèrement que Setsuna et Kaede peuvent tenir tête à Negi. Mais avec des difficultés, je l'ai déjà dit avant. Ce serait sans doute un combat serré, et ce n'est pas forcément ce dont a besoin Negi.

Il faut qu'il se prenne une raclée. Donc faut qu'Evangeline y mette du sien. Elle a prévu de seulement le contenir, mais vu qu'elle nous sors son épée, elle semble plutôt motivée pour aller le tailler.
Après ca ne devrait pas durer des siècles non plus. Même si le diaporama fait gagner du temps, il faut pas oublier qu'ils sont en route pour la bataille finale.

S'ils sortent un gros combat maintenant, et qu'il leur faut deux jours pour récupérer, ca va vraiment pas le faire.

Kaengel
F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1
Portugal

Message par Kaengel » 07 avr. 2010, 07:25

Le chapitre est sorti sur Onemanga :

http://www.onemanga.com/Mahou_Sensei_Negima!/285/01/

C'est explosif ! Ca va être bien chaud de contrôler le mini-Negi. On a sans doute pas fini de voir Luna, mais elle se dirige lentement mais surement vers le banc des personnages secondaires. Son rôle est terminé, après tout.

J'espère qu'on aura encore le droit à ce combat la semaine prochaine, et pas une simple concentration en Yue/Nodoka.

Nerothos
Site Admin
France

Message par Nerothos » 07 avr. 2010, 12:20

Tu rêve la semaine prochaine c'est entièrement centré sur les deux amies. Un manga ca marche comme ca tu devrais le savoir x).

Répondre