Chapitre 287 VF

Le forum pour parler du manga.
Kaengel
F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1
Portugal

Re: Chapitre 287 Raw dispo + Résumé Anglais

Message par Kaengel » 26 avr. 2010, 07:40

Encore un léger résumé en anglais, ce serait la partie qui nous manque.
Je met ça au conditionnel, j'suis pas sur de l'info hein :D . Mais comme le script se fait attendre, on fait avec ce qu'on a.
the thing is that when the magic world is absorbed by the gravekeeper castle.... the absorbed magic power will be redirected to the world tree.... which the same will destroy the whole mahora academy (magic outburst)
Si c'est bien cela. En effet, ça va chier grave à Mahora. Et ils sont un peu dans la merde pour contrer ça car le temps dans le monde magique va 5 fois plus vite. Donc ils en auront pas beaucoup pour tenter de faire un contre.

Néanmoins, la chose intéressante : Arbre monde qui brille : Eva retrouve ses pouvoirs.

Senelcar

Message par Senelcar » 26 avr. 2010, 15:09

Kaengel a écrit :Néanmoins, la chose intéressante : Arbre monde qui brille : Eva retrouve ses pouvoirs.
Omg , si Eva retrouve ses pouvoirs , ca va VRAIMENT chier grave a Mahora :D
Si c'est le cas , je suis vraiment impatient , ca risque d'etre drole genre un fate qui essaye de suivre Negi et se retrouve face a une Eva en Magie Erebea ^^ :twisted: :twisted:

Nerothos
Site Admin
France

Message par Nerothos » 26 avr. 2010, 18:19

A mon avis elle sortira pas la magia erebia pour lui. Déjà qu'elle en a plus vraiment besoin.

Kaengel
F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1
Portugal

Message par Kaengel » 26 avr. 2010, 19:36

On parle quand même d'Evangeline Senelcar. Je suis très d'accord avec Nerothos.

D'après les chiffres de Rakan, le démon Sukuna qu'elle a one shot tout en se marrant pas mal à Kyoto était estimé à une force de 8000-9000 dans mes souvenirs.

Rakan se mettait au même niveau que Nagi, mais pas beaucoup plus haut que se chiffre. Dans les faits, si Fate doit affronter Evangeline... Elle va lui faire sa fête. Sans y aller à fond.

D'ailleurs même quand Negi fait match nul avec Rakan en nous sortant THE combat, la fausse Evangeline, donc celle de l'époque de la magia Erebea, a dit qu'il était encore loin de la vaincre.

Alors l'Evangeline actuelle... Elle est telle qu'elle se décrit : Un boss final de jeu vidéo. Elle est actuellement sans rival.
Alors avec Magia Erebea, c'est même plus la peine d'y faire face.

Kaengel
F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1
Portugal

Message par Kaengel » 27 avr. 2010, 07:37

Ayééééé !!! On a le script anglais ! Encore un chapitre plein de texte !
Mahou Sensei Negima!
Period 287: Mahora Academy Prepares for Battle!!
[Insert text: One after another, the secrets are coming out!!]
Chisame: H - H - Hold on a moment, Takane-san! // Did you just say something seriously outrageous out of the blue?!
Takane: Yes, I did. // Akashi Yuuna-san. // Your parents are the same as Negi-sensei. // Magical teachers.
Chisame: Wha...?
Akira: Whaaaaaaaaat?!

Mei: But Onee-sama, didn't Professor Akashi tell you not to -
Takane: I am quite aware of that. This is my own decision. // Now that she is here, in the Magical World... // ...it could be dangerous for her to remain unaware of the truth.
Chisame: H - Hold it already, would you?! Akashi and the other three sports girls... / ...are meant to be the normal ones! // Normal people are a rare and precious commodity in a class like ours, you know! / They're my last line of defence against losing touch with reality! You can't just -
Mei: [aside]aahhh...[/aside]
Takane: It's the truth.
Chisame: Guaaahhhh!
Akira: E... Erm... Then this isn't... some kind of joke, or...?
Takane: Mahora Academy was established by our kind. The current Principal is himself a powerful mage. // It should not be so difficult to imagine that the majority of the staff working there are likewise mages.
Akira: N... No way...

Takane: Professor Akashi kept the truth from you for your own sake, but...
Akira: Y... Yuuna...
Chisame: [aside]gaaahhh... reality... slipping away...[/aside]
Akira: Yuuna... are you all right...?
Yuuna: ...
Akira: ...Yuu...na...?
Yuuna: [aside]*whew~~*[/aside] // Figures, huh~? // I thought they must be.
Akira: Eh...?
Yuuna: Well, it was all pretty suspicious if you thought about it for a moment, right? // I mean, my dad's old friend, Donette, was the guide who brought us to the Magical World, remember? / I may be pretty thick, but I've had plenty of time to think about this stuff.
Akira: Ah... / [aside]that's true...[/aside]
Chisame: Nghh...

Chisame: You're pretty calm about all this.
Chamo: [aside]she's a toughie...[/aside]
Yuuna: Say, Takane-senpai. Do you have a staff, or a wand? / [aside]you know, like Negi-sensei uses.[/aside]
Takane: Yes.
Yuuna: Thanks~! // Now, let's see... // Pra Cta Biginar... // Ardescat!
Akira: That's amazing, Yuuna!
Chisame: Seriously?!
Yuuna: Not really... I mean, Makie's pulled that much off as well... // But yeah... // When I think about it, it all just seems to fit, so... it's not a big surprise.

Akira: Yuuna...
Yuuna: Heheh! // So, Takane-senpai! There's just one thing I'd like to ask!
Takane: ...Very well. I will tell you whatever you wish to know.
Yuuna: My mother... I was always told she died while traveling overseas when I was five years old... // But I wonder... maybe that's not... quite true either?
Takane: ...!
Yuuna: ...Look... // I can handle it. Please, tell me!
Takane: ... // ...Very well. I hardly have the right to reveal this, but out of respect for you, I will do so. // From what I am aware, your mother was killed in the line of duty... in the course of a government operation. / I daresay... it was not unrelated to the current situation.

Yuuna: A... A government operation...?
Takane: Akashi Yuuko-san was an agent sent to Megalomesembria by Mahora Academy. / I do not know the details myself.
Yuuna: Ahahahah... An agent... what, like "Agent Smith"? // Well, damn... that sounds way too cool! / [aside]ahahah...[/aside] // Haha...hah... // Tch... // Dad... you're such an idiot... // You could have told me the truth, you know... // You're so in for it when I get back...

[Text: Japan - Mahora Academy]
Kataragi: Hey.
Akashi: Oh - hello.
Kataragi: Ten years, huh...? // No wonder Yuuna-chan has grown so much. I saw her impressive work at the festival.
Akashi: Hahaha...
Kataragi: She got that spirit from Yuuko-san, no doubt about it.

Kataragi: I'm sure... you must be worried about her.
Akashi: Oh, absolutely... If something like this was going to happen, I wish I'd taught her magic while I had the chance... // ...With all of the Gates destroyed, we have no way of knowing the situation on the other side. // And with the worlds split apart entirely, discrepancies will have emerged in the flow of time. // Four or five times seems most likely... I expect many months will have gone by in the Magical World. // Anything could happen in that length of time...
Kataragi: Don't you worry. Even without magic, Yuuna-chan is still your daughter, and Yuuko-san's. // She's got more fight in her than you give her credit for. / And with the likes of Negi-kun and Sakurazaki alongside her... she'll be just fine.
Akashi: Yes...
[SFX: brrrring]
Akashi: Hello? / Ah, Principal! Do you need something?
Principal: Akashi-kun! / This is an emergency!! // Round up all magical teachers in the Academy at once!!

Akashi: What exactly has happened?! Have we regained contact with the Magical World?!
Principal: No, no! It's the World Tree! The Academy's World Tree has started glowing!! / This is not normal!
Akashi: The World Tree? Impossible! // It shouldn't start glowing again for another twenty-two... // !! // I... It really is glowing... And with such force... // With a magical emission this strong, even ordinary humans will be able to see it once the sun goes down...!
Principal: I can only think that something is happening on the other side.
Akashi: The other side...? Mundus Magicus!! // You mean, in old Ostia?! // No... it can't be... // The Gate...

Akashi: The underground Gate in the depths of Library Island, connecting Mahora Academy and old Ostia... // Surely it was sealed away and abandoned over twenty years ago...!
Principal: Indeed it was, but it was not physically destroyed.
Akashi: !!
Principal: This may well be what the culprits were after... // As you are all aware, / the eleven Gates around the world were destroyed in a terrorist attack by unknown forces. // Over the past two weeks, we have been unable to establish contact with the Magical World. / This is an extremely worrying state of affairs.

Principal: We have no word on the situation, and no leads on the identity of the culprit group. In all honesty, we have been at a loss since the incident occurred. // However, this phenomenon surrounding the World Tree... // ...makes it seem extremely probable that this is the work of the remnants of Cosmo Entelecheia!
People: !! // Cosmo Entelecheia... / The ones behind the Great War... // The Thousand Master's greatest foes... // Are you sure about this? I was under the impression that all remnants of Cosmo Entelecheia were taken care of years ago by Takahata-kun and his colleagues...
Principal: Indeed... we have been careless. // We had assumed that the aim of this terrorist incident lay in separating the two worlds... / But we were wrong. // They were after a massive supply of magical energy!!!
[Bottom-right label: Mundus Magicus / (rich in magic)]
[Mid-right label: Old Ostia]
[Centre-right label: Accumulated magical energy]
[Centre-top label: Magical energy]
[Centre-bottom label: Gate]
[Mid-left label: Mahora Academy]
[Bottom-left label: Earth / (sparse in magic)]
Principal: That world has accumulated hundreds of millions of times the amount of magical energy present here.

Principal: There can only be one reason for gathering that much magical energy. // They mean to stage a repeat of what happened twenty years ago. // If that were to happen, the Gate would be closed off, and who knows what might happen to Mahora itself... // It would doubtless be a most unpleasant scenario.
People: !!
Principal: At any rate, getting ourselves mixed up in the conflicts of the Magical World... / ...is a situation to be avoided at all costs! // We must be ready for every eventuality, and prepare all forces to be dispatched at any time! / This isn't going to be easy, men!! // Nijuuin-kun! Prepare a investigatory task force to head down into the underground chambers of Library Island at once!
Nijuuin: Yes, sir!
Principal: Akashi-kun! Prepare to evacuate the local residents! Invent whatever reasons you have to!
Akashi: Understood!
Principal: Gandolfini-kun, get in contact with the magical departments around the world!
Gandolfini: Yes, sir!
Principal: Touko-kun, explain the current situation to the Kansai Sorcery Association! Avoid any unnecessary confusion!
Touko: Yessir!

Principal: Get to work!!
People: Yes, sir!!
Nijuuin: Dear me, what a day... // I go out to buy a meat bun, and on the way home I run into a global crisis...
Touko: ...Honestly... We're busy enough with preparations for the new term, without something like this coming up...
Nutmeg: Takane-oneesama... Mei...
Shakti?: [aside]Misora... // (eh, she'll be fine.)
Gandolfini: Still... if it really is Cosmo Entelecheia that we're up against...
Seruhiko?: Things could look bad... Without Takahata-sensei, our military capacity isn't exactly...
Eva: Hmm? // A request?

Principal: Correct. // A serious request.
Eva: Get outta here. // I'm not interested in requests from an old fart like you!
Principal: It is good to see that you are here as well. // I must beg most humbly for your assistance.
Eva: Don't ignore me!
Eishun: O - Oh, no - please! Raise your head!
Principal: To be frank... // There is a possibility that Princess Asuna has fallen into enemy hands.
Eishun: ...Hm.
Imma: Tell us more.
Eva: ! / ...Hmph.
[Text: Great Britain]

Ayaka: Hmmmm...
[Letter: CONFIDENTIAL / For the eyes of Yukihiro Ayaka only // Investigation Regarding Nagi Springfield / Report III // Yukihiro Consultin- // Informatio-]
Ayaka: ......
Narutakix2: Heyas, Class Rep~! What're you doing at this time of morning~? / What's that thing you're reading~~~?
Ayaka: Ahh! Get off! That's a very important document -
Shiina: Class rep, class rep~~~! Phone call for you, from Japan~~~~!♪
Ayaka: Oh? From whom?
Shiina: Eheheheh!♡ You're not going to believe this...
Ayaka: Oh! Oh, my... Evangeline-san! Well, this is quite the pleasure!♡ / Hm? We should return to Japan? Sensei... won't be coming back here?
People: [aside]breakfast's ready~~! / yaaaay~!♡ / time to eat~~~![/aside]
Evangeline: If the boy returns, it will be directly to Mahora. And the same goes for your friend Asuna.
Ayaka: Huh?
[Insert text: Everyone begins to gather! The fate of the world rests in the hands of Negi and Mahora!!]
[Bottom text: Next issue, Negima will be taking a break so that the author can collect data. See you in Shonen Magazine Issue 24, on sale Wednesday 12th May!♡]

Mouarf, la masse d'information est vraiment très importante.
Comme on s'en doutait, Yuuna est vraiment ce qu'on appelle une magicienne, à la Konoka donc. Sans doute une version moins puissante quand même. Yuuko, la mère de Yuuna, devait être vachement puissante vu la mission qui lui a été confié, mais cela ne doit pas être non plus faramineux.

Bref, nous avons là une bonne alliée pour l'avenir, dont le destin est lié aussi aux agissements du Monde magique.

En ce qui concerne Mahora, nous avions pratiquement compris l'essentiel avec la raw et le résumé. La grosse information est que le dernier portail qui reste dans le monde magique ramène bel et bien à Mahora. C'est une confirmation.
Donc faudra pour l'Ala Alba sauver le monde magique avant d'emprunter ce portail.

Une chose très intéressante par contre, c'est le fait qu'Ayaka ne soit pas rester à glander en Angleterre. Elle est continue ses investigations sur Nagi, chose que l'Ala Alba a légèrement oublié de faire. ( Parce que c'est bien de regarder le passé du gars, mais ça aide pas à le retrouver )
La déléguée détient surement entre ses mains une des clés qui déclenchera l'arc "Nagi"

Le prochain chapitre, on est pas près de l'avoir. Golden Week + pause pour Ken Akamatsu. Dis tout de suite que tu pars en vacance hein, Ken :D

Ps : Senelcar, regarde tout le jolie travail qui t'attends ^^

Senelcar

Re: Chapitre 287 Raw dispo + Scprit

Message par Senelcar » 27 avr. 2010, 10:08

En effet , encore plein d'informations :)
Même si on en avait deviné la plus part comme le portail de Mahora .

Pour ce qui est du script , je te donne la version traduite vers 5/6H cet aprem . Vu que je finit tôt , ca devrait être jouable :D
Kaengel a écrit :Le prochain chapitre, on est pas près de l'avoir. Golden Week + pause pour Ken Akamatsu. Dis tout de suite que tu pars en vacance hein, Ken :D
Ca par contre , c'est vraiment pas uns bonne nouvelle ... Le prochain chapitre risque d'être plein d'information encore une fois , par example , comme tu la évoqué Kaengel , sur des possibles informations sur Nagi ;)

Nerothos
Site Admin
France

Message par Nerothos » 27 avr. 2010, 11:56

Bof on s'en tape vaut mieux qu'il prenne des vacances plutôt que de péter un plomb dans son manga.

Kenjiro
Vietnam

Message par Kenjiro » 27 avr. 2010, 12:07

SetsuNielk

Re: Chapitre 287 Va dispo

Message par SetsuNielk » 27 avr. 2010, 16:18

En effet,un chapitre capital,même si c'est pas si bombardant de violence.^^
A propos de Eva...Sa puissance devrait tourner vers...20 000 °.°
MAHORA LIVE !?

Image Image Image Image

Kaengel
F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1
Portugal

Re: Chapitre 287 Va dispo

Message par Kaengel » 27 avr. 2010, 17:40

La Magia Erebea a multiplié au minimum par 4-5 la puissance de Negi.

Alors c'est bien plus haut que 20 000 si elle s'en sert de la même façon :)

Répondre