Chapitre 287 VF

Le forum pour parler du manga.
Senelcar

Chapitre 287 VF

Message par Senelcar » 23 avr. 2010, 15:30

Premièrement , voici le lien aimablement fourni par [T]homas , que l'on remercie :)

Ensuite ... OMG !!!
Ça commence "tranquillement" avec des révélations sur le passé de Yuna .Qui a pas vraiment l'air traumatisé d'ailleurs :p
Mais ensuite , ca devient vraiment intéréssant : l'arbre de Mahora recommence a briller ( possible retour de certaines personnes donc je tairait le nom ?? ); le principal réuni tout les professeurs magiciens ; il y a l'air d'avoir une petite explication comme quoi , a cause de Dynamis , ca risque de tout péter ; et enfin on voit certains des plus puissants mages du monde réel réuni au même endroits : Eva , le principal , le colonel , et le père de Konoka .
Et pour finir , il semblerait que dans le prochain chapitre , on ai enfin le droit au retour des rares élèves qui ne connaissent pas encore le secret de Negi. Je suppose que le crétin qui appelle la délégué va nous donner des informations intéressantes , vu la tête qu'elle fait :p
Kaengel : Rajout du résumé anglais.
Takane reaffirms her previous statement that Yuuna's parents are both mages. Chie's world view of magic being fantasy takes another hit.

Takane divulges that there are many mage teachers at Mahora.

Yuuna had apparently already figured it out herself when her father's old friend was the one who guided Negi's group to the magical world (insert shocked reactions). Yuuna asks if Takane happens to have a wand with her, and Yuuna uses a children's spell that her mother had taught her (insert more shocked reactions at her immediately being able to use magic).

She also asks Takane about how her mother really died. Takane tells her that she died on a mission from her home country's government, and states that it's probably related to the current battle. Yuuna gets mad at her father (she realized he didn't teach her magic to protect her from potentially dying like her mother did).

The view then switches to Mahora academy with Yuuna's father at Yuuko's grave. Someone else comes along and talks about how much Yuuna is like her mother. Her father says that with the gates severed the flow of time in the magical world is likely 4-5x faster than it is in the real world, and that he'll likely have to teach Yuuna magic when she gets back.

The principal calls for an emergency meeting. (alot of the stuff discussed here would require me burying my nose in my translator for about an hour so I'm going to refrain).

After the meeting the principal goes to meet Eva and Nagi's two former companions who's names escape me also. He says that more than likely Asuna has been captured.

On the last page Eva calls Iincho (don't know her real name either ) and says that she should come back to Mahora because Negi's group will no longer be able to return there, and if they do in fact return they will be coming directly to Mahora.

Kaengel V2 : Rajout du script Anglais, par Cnet.
Mahou Sensei Negima!
Period 287: Mahora Academy Prepares for Battle!!
[Insert text: One after another, the secrets are coming out!!]
Chisame: H - H - Hold on a moment, Takane-san! // Did you just say something seriously outrageous out of the blue?!
Takane: Yes, I did. // Akashi Yuuna-san. // Your parents are the same as Negi-sensei. // Magical teachers.
Chisame: Wha...?
Akira: Whaaaaaaaaat?!

Mei: But Onee-sama, didn't Professor Akashi tell you not to -
Takane: I am quite aware of that. This is my own decision. // Now that she is here, in the Magical World... // ...it could be dangerous for her to remain unaware of the truth.
Chisame: H - Hold it already, would you?! Akashi and the other three sports girls... / ...are meant to be the normal ones! // Normal people are a rare and precious commodity in a class like ours, you know! / They're my last line of defence against losing touch with reality! You can't just -
Mei: [aside]aahhh...[/aside]
Takane: It's the truth.
Chisame: Guaaahhhh!
Akira: E... Erm... Then this isn't... some kind of joke, or...?
Takane: Mahora Academy was established by our kind. The current Principal is himself a powerful mage. // It should not be so difficult to imagine that the majority of the staff working there are likewise mages.
Akira: N... No way...

Takane: Professor Akashi kept the truth from you for your own sake, but...
Akira: Y... Yuuna...
Chisame: [aside]gaaahhh... reality... slipping away...[/aside]
Akira: Yuuna... are you all right...?
Yuuna: ...
Akira: ...Yuu...na...?
Yuuna: [aside]*whew~~*[/aside] // Figures, huh~? // I thought they must be.
Akira: Eh...?
Yuuna: Well, it was all pretty suspicious if you thought about it for a moment, right? // I mean, my dad's old friend, Donette, was the guide who brought us to the Magical World, remember? / I may be pretty thick, but I've had plenty of time to think about this stuff.
Akira: Ah... / [aside]that's true...[/aside]
Chisame: Nghh...

Chisame: You're pretty calm about all this.
Chamo: [aside]she's a toughie...[/aside]
Yuuna: Say, Takane-senpai. Do you have a staff, or a wand? / [aside]you know, like Negi-sensei uses.[/aside]
Takane: Yes.
Yuuna: Thanks~! // Now, let's see... // Pra Cta Biginar... // Ardescat!
Akira: That's amazing, Yuuna!
Chisame: Seriously?!
Yuuna: Not really... I mean, Makie's pulled that much off as well... // But yeah... // When I think about it, it all just seems to fit, so... it's not a big surprise.

Akira: Yuuna...
Yuuna: Heheh! // So, Takane-senpai! There's just one thing I'd like to ask!
Takane: ...Very well. I will tell you whatever you wish to know.
Yuuna: My mother... I was always told she died while traveling overseas when I was five years old... // But I wonder... maybe that's not... quite true either?
Takane: ...!
Yuuna: ...Look... // I can handle it. Please, tell me!
Takane: ... // ...Very well. I hardly have the right to reveal this, but out of respect for you, I will do so. // From what I am aware, your mother was killed in the line of duty... in the course of a government operation. / I daresay... it was not unrelated to the current situation.

Yuuna: A... A government operation...?
Takane: Akashi Yuuko-san was an agent sent to Megalomesembria by Mahora Academy. / I do not know the details myself.
Yuuna: Ahahahah... An agent... what, like "Agent Smith"? // Well, damn... that sounds way too cool! / [aside]ahahah...[/aside] // Haha...hah... // Tch... // Dad... you're such an idiot... // You could have told me the truth, you know... // You're so in for it when I get back...

[Text: Japan - Mahora Academy]
Kataragi: Hey.
Akashi: Oh - hello.
Kataragi: Ten years, huh...? // No wonder Yuuna-chan has grown so much. I saw her impressive work at the festival.
Akashi: Hahaha...
Kataragi: She got that spirit from Yuuko-san, no doubt about it.

Kataragi: I'm sure... you must be worried about her.
Akashi: Oh, absolutely... If something like this was going to happen, I wish I'd taught her magic while I had the chance... // ...With all of the Gates destroyed, we have no way of knowing the situation on the other side. // And with the worlds split apart entirely, discrepancies will have emerged in the flow of time. // Four or five times seems most likely... I expect many months will have gone by in the Magical World. // Anything could happen in that length of time...
Kataragi: Don't you worry. Even without magic, Yuuna-chan is still your daughter, and Yuuko-san's. // She's got more fight in her than you give her credit for. / And with the likes of Negi-kun and Sakurazaki alongside her... she'll be just fine.
Akashi: Yes...
[SFX: brrrring]
Akashi: Hello? / Ah, Principal! Do you need something?
Principal: Akashi-kun! / This is an emergency!! // Round up all magical teachers in the Academy at once!!

Akashi: What exactly has happened?! Have we regained contact with the Magical World?!
Principal: No, no! It's the World Tree! The Academy's World Tree has started glowing!! / This is not normal!
Akashi: The World Tree? Impossible! // It shouldn't start glowing again for another twenty-two... // !! // I... It really is glowing... And with such force... // With a magical emission this strong, even ordinary humans will be able to see it once the sun goes down...!
Principal: I can only think that something is happening on the other side.
Akashi: The other side...? Mundus Magicus!! // You mean, in old Ostia?! // No... it can't be... // The Gate...

Akashi: The underground Gate in the depths of Library Island, connecting Mahora Academy and old Ostia... // Surely it was sealed away and abandoned over twenty years ago...!
Principal: Indeed it was, but it was not physically destroyed.
Akashi: !!
Principal: This may well be what the culprits were after... // As you are all aware, / the eleven Gates around the world were destroyed in a terrorist attack by unknown forces. // Over the past two weeks, we have been unable to establish contact with the Magical World. / This is an extremely worrying state of affairs.

Principal: We have no word on the situation, and no leads on the identity of the culprit group. In all honesty, we have been at a loss since the incident occurred. // However, this phenomenon surrounding the World Tree... // ...makes it seem extremely probable that this is the work of the remnants of Cosmo Entelecheia!
People: !! // Cosmo Entelecheia... / The ones behind the Great War... // The Thousand Master's greatest foes... // Are you sure about this? I was under the impression that all remnants of Cosmo Entelecheia were taken care of years ago by Takahata-kun and his colleagues...
Principal: Indeed... we have been careless. // We had assumed that the aim of this terrorist incident lay in separating the two worlds... / But we were wrong. // They were after a massive supply of magical energy!!!
[Bottom-right label: Mundus Magicus / (rich in magic)]
[Mid-right label: Old Ostia]
[Centre-right label: Accumulated magical energy]
[Centre-top label: Magical energy]
[Centre-bottom label: Gate]
[Mid-left label: Mahora Academy]
[Bottom-left label: Earth / (sparse in magic)]
Principal: That world has accumulated hundreds of millions of times the amount of magical energy present here.

Principal: There can only be one reason for gathering that much magical energy. // They mean to stage a repeat of what happened twenty years ago. // If that were to happen, the Gate would be closed off, and who knows what might happen to Mahora itself... // It would doubtless be a most unpleasant scenario.
People: !!
Principal: At any rate, getting ourselves mixed up in the conflicts of the Magical World... / ...is a situation to be avoided at all costs! // We must be ready for every eventuality, and prepare all forces to be dispatched at any time! / This isn't going to be easy, men!! // Nijuuin-kun! Prepare a investigatory task force to head down into the underground chambers of Library Island at once!
Nijuuin: Yes, sir!
Principal: Akashi-kun! Prepare to evacuate the local residents! Invent whatever reasons you have to!
Akashi: Understood!
Principal: Gandolfini-kun, get in contact with the magical departments around the world!
Gandolfini: Yes, sir!
Principal: Touko-kun, explain the current situation to the Kansai Sorcery Association! Avoid any unnecessary confusion!
Touko: Yessir!

Principal: Get to work!!
People: Yes, sir!!
Nijuuin: Dear me, what a day... // I go out to buy a meat bun, and on the way home I run into a global crisis...
Touko: ...Honestly... We're busy enough with preparations for the new term, without something like this coming up...
Nutmeg: Takane-oneesama... Mei...
Shakti?: [aside]Misora... // (eh, she'll be fine.)
Gandolfini: Still... if it really is Cosmo Entelecheia that we're up against...
Seruhiko?: Things could look bad... Without Takahata-sensei, our military capacity isn't exactly...
Eva: Hmm? // A request?

Principal: Correct. // A serious request.
Eva: Get outta here. // I'm not interested in requests from an old fart like you!
Principal: It is good to see that you are here as well. // I must beg most humbly for your assistance.
Eva: Don't ignore me!
Eishun: O - Oh, no - please! Raise your head!
Principal: To be frank... // There is a possibility that Princess Asuna has fallen into enemy hands.
Eishun: ...Hm.
Imma: Tell us more.
Eva: ! / ...Hmph.
[Text: Great Britain]

Ayaka: Hmmmm...
[Letter: CONFIDENTIAL / For the eyes of Yukihiro Ayaka only // Investigation Regarding Nagi Springfield / Report III // Yukihiro Consultin- // Informatio-]
Ayaka: ......
Narutakix2: Heyas, Class Rep~! What're you doing at this time of morning~? / What's that thing you're reading~~~?
Ayaka: Ahh! Get off! That's a very important document -
Shiina: Class rep, class rep~~~! Phone call for you, from Japan~~~~!♪
Ayaka: Oh? From whom?
Shiina: Eheheheh!♡ You're not going to believe this...
Ayaka: Oh! Oh, my... Evangeline-san! Well, this is quite the pleasure!♡ / Hm? We should return to Japan? Sensei... won't be coming back here?
People: [aside]breakfast's ready~~! / yaaaay~!♡ / time to eat~~~![/aside]
Evangeline: If the boy returns, it will be directly to Mahora. And the same goes for your friend Asuna.
Ayaka: Huh?
[Insert text: Everyone begins to gather! The fate of the world rests in the hands of Negi and Mahora!!]
[Bottom text: Next issue, Negima will be taking a break so that the author can collect data. See you in Shonen Magazine Issue 24, on sale Wednesday 12th May!♡]
Edit Nerothos : Les liens vers les chapitres sont supprimés suite à l’acquisition de leur licence.

Kaengel
F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1
Portugal

Re: Chapitre 287

Message par Kaengel » 23 avr. 2010, 15:42

Je viens de voir la raw.

Omg, en effet.

Tu dis que Yuna n'a pas été traumatisé, quand tu vois la tronche qu'elle tire lors des deux premières pages, c'est carrément pas l'impression que ça donne. Mais c'est vrai que ça a l'air d'avoir débloqué certains de ses souvenirs.

Ayé, elle se rappelle comment on utilise la magie. Parce que te sortir un sort du premier coup, c'est le truc que même Konoka n'a pas pu faire :D

Ca a l'air de se préciser un peu le bordel. Ce n'est pas Dynamis qui est mis en cause Senelcar, mais le mage du commencement. J'espère que cnet va mettre la main sur cette raw et qu'il va rapidement la traduire pour qu'on puisse éclaircir tout ça.

Excellent chapitre donc, Yuna comme on s'en doutait depuis quelques temps n'a pas été mis en avant pour rien. ( Vous pouvez pas savoir a quel point je suis content de la voir faire de la magie :D), retour sur les autres personnages de la série. On a vraiment une bonne pause dans l'action entre le bal et le final dans le monde magique, et tant mieux :D

Nerothos
Site Admin
France

Re: Chapitre 287

Message par Nerothos » 23 avr. 2010, 16:19

Pas mal ouai reste plus qu'a attendre la trad anglaise pour comprendre ce qui se trame vraiment

Kaengel
F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1
Portugal

Re: Chapitre 287 Raw dispo.

Message par Kaengel » 23 avr. 2010, 16:47

Oui, il a un truc d'énorme en préparation dans le vieux monde.

Content de revoir un peu tous ces gens la, ils étaient passif dans cette histoire depuis quelques temps alors que quand même il se trame des choses vraiment importantes.

Après faudrait savoir si la destruction des portails empêche la communication entre les deux mondes.

Senelcar

Message par Senelcar » 23 avr. 2010, 16:59

a croire que non , puisque il semblerait d'après le super schémas qu'il nous montrent , que l'arbre monde est illuminé a cause de ce qui se passe dans le monde magique ^^
A quand le retour de Chao via l'energie de l'arbre ?? :D

Kaengel
F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1
Portugal

Message par Kaengel » 23 avr. 2010, 17:12

Arrête de me donner de faux espoirs ! Elle reviendra pas Chao...

Enfin... Elle a dit qu'ils se reverraient, mais voir ma fic pour la théorie...
De toute façon pour qu'elle revienne, il faudrait que l'arbre s'illumine 22 ans + tard.

Par contre je pense que l'arbre monde va sans doute être le chemin de sortie de l'Ala alba du monde magique. Je pense qu'ils vont réussir à foutre le camp et arriver directement devant l'arbre.
De toute façon un détour en Angleterre ne doit plus être nécessaire, les vacances d'été ont du se terminer depuis.

Nerothos
Site Admin
France

Message par Nerothos » 23 avr. 2010, 17:20

Kaengel a écrit :Par contre je pense que l'arbre monde va sans doute être le chemin de sortie de l'Ala alba du monde magique. Je pense qu'ils vont réussir à foutre le camp et arriver directement devant l'arbre.
C'est justement ce que je pensais aussi. A mon avis va y avoir une double bataille. Sauver le monde magique mais surtout sauver le monde réel du au répercussion.

Kaengel
F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1
Portugal

Message par Kaengel » 23 avr. 2010, 17:41

De toute façon, on sait depuis un moment que l'Ala alba avait prévu de foutre le camp juste après le bal. Donc ils sont en route vers la sortie du monde magique, je vois pas l'auteur prolonger le séjour.

On a fait le tour, je veux dire. On va vers un combat épique avec Fate, ils sauvent Asuna et ils se cassent.

Je pense que ce qu'on voit actuellement, par exemple Yuna qui utilise (enfin) la magie, sera utile pour la suite du manga après le retour dans le vrai monde.

Je pense que Yuna peut faire quelque chose en tant que magicienne. L'auteur nous l'a introduite d'une façon peu ordinaire tout de même. La plupart des filles c'était pactio puis magie. Et on voyait peu, voire pas leur entrainement.

Yuna est présentée en temps que magicienne légitime, nous apprenons pas mal de choses sur sa famille, un peu sur son passé, contrairement a Yue, Nodoka et les autres. La seule pour laquelle on a eu des infos sur la famille, c'est Konoka. Et on sait l'importance qu'elle aura dans l'avenir, vu qu'elle est censée sauver le village du héros.

Bref, tout ça me laisse penser que Yuna aura un rôle à jouer, beaucoup plus tard dans le manga. D'après ce qu'on a vu de sa façon de faire lors de la bataille contre Chao, on sait qu'elle tendrait plutôt vers une magicienne d'assaut. Chose qu'on a pas encore.

Regardons le plan de la team, emprunté à Camo :)

Dans les utilisateurs/magiciens, nous avons Konoka, Yue et Negi. En pur magicien je veux dire ( donc je sors du lot Haruna, Nodoka et autres )

Konoka : Guérrisseuse.
Yue : Magicienne qu'on pourrait dire de soutien, elle attaque mais surtout est une source d'information. Elle coordonne les mouvements. Au combat elle est dans le style "Chevalier/magicien"
Negi : Véritable tank qui fonce tout droit au corps à corps, c'est aussi un Chavalier/magicien.

Il manque donc ce qu'Evangeline appelait le "magicien" qui attaquait avec des sorts à distance. Yuna maitrise le minimum en déplacement, mais on n'en fera pas une chevalier/magicien, donc il est possible qu'elle prenne cette place.

Kaengel
F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1
Portugal

Re: Chapitre 287 Raw dispo + Résumé Anglais

Message par Kaengel » 24 avr. 2010, 23:59

Alors tout le monde, je viens de foutre le pattes non pas sur le script, mais le résumé en anglais de ce chapitre.
Takane reaffirms her previous statement that Yuuna's parents are both mages. Chie's world view of magic being fantasy takes another hit.

Takane divulges that there are many mage teachers at Mahora.

Yuuna had apparently already figured it out herself when her father's old friend was the one who guided Negi's group to the magical world (insert shocked reactions). Yuuna asks if Takane happens to have a wand with her, and Yuuna uses a children's spell that her mother had taught her (insert more shocked reactions at her immediately being able to use magic).

She also asks Takane about how her mother really died. Takane tells her that she died on a mission from her home country's government, and states that it's probably related to the current battle. Yuuna gets mad at her father (she realized he didn't teach her magic to protect her from potentially dying like her mother did).

The view then switches to Mahora academy with Yuuna's father at Yuuko's grave. Someone else comes along and talks about how much Yuuna is like her mother. Her father says that with the gates severed the flow of time in the magical world is likely 4-5x faster than it is in the real world, and that he'll likely have to teach Yuuna magic when she gets back.

The principal calls for an emergency meeting. (alot of the stuff discussed here would require me burying my nose in my translator for about an hour so I'm going to refrain).

After the meeting the principal goes to meet Eva and Nagi's two former companions who's names escape me also. He says that more than likely Asuna has been captured.

On the last page Eva calls Iincho (don't know her real name either ) and says that she should come back to Mahora because Negi's group will no longer be able to return there, and if they do in fact return they will be coming directly to Mahora.
Alors, on a pas de choses immensément précises sur ce chapitre, mais celui qui a nous a fait le résumé s'en excuse, mais son niveau en Japonais lui permettait pas de s'occuper du bordel à expliquer au milieu du chapitre.

Mais déjà plusieurs grosses informations.

Déjà, Yuna se doutait qu'elle était une fille de magicienne. Encore mieux, elle sait parfaitement ce qu'elle fait lorsqu'elle balance son sort. Elle est donc elle même magicienne, mais juste la base étant enfant. Sauf que ça faisait bien longtemps

Son paternel nous apprends qu'il apprendra la magie à Yuna à son retour \o/

Mais sans doute l'info la plus importante de ce chapitre :

Le temps dans le monde magique passe 4 à 5 fois plus vite que dans le vieux monde.

Bordel. Ils vont revenir à temps pour la rentrée des vacances d'été. Bon, ca sent un peu le coup de vis foireux de Ken parce qu'il n' pas su gérer son temps, mais ca veut dire que le manga va durer. Ca c'est une foutue bonne nouvelle.

On sait que le doyen est au courant des derniers évènements du monde magique, il va falloir qu'on sache ce qu'il en est exactement avec une traduction plus complète.

Senelcar

Re: Chapitre 287 Raw dispo + Résumé Anglais

Message par Senelcar » 25 avr. 2010, 12:43

En effet , l'annonce du temps qui passe en accéléré dans le monde magique etait vraiment pas prévue :)
Mais c'est vrai aussi que ca faisait un peu bizarre qu'une partie de la classe ( donc le prof principal ^^) ratent la rentré
Sinon , j'attends vraiment avec impatience la traduction pour savoir ce qu'il se passe entre les mondes , pour enfin avoir une explication claire du bordel dans lequel ils sont ^^

Répondre