Kaengel
F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1
Portugal

Chapitre 308 VA

Message par Kaengel » 10 nov. 2010, 17:08

Voila le lien pour la raw du nouveau chapitre :

Lien supprimé

Puis le traduction anglaise :
Kaede is leaving Negi in the hands of Chisame and Konoka, and moves to deal with Homura, Tamaki, and Koyomi.

Homura acts tough, but…

I know your capabilities from your earlier fight with Ku. With Dunamis-dono out of the fight, none of you can match us.

There’s no time. If we have to, we will crush you with our full strength.

In addition, Dunamis-dono will have to be sealed with something worthy of a demonic being of the highest level.

Dunamis is nonchalant:

I will not make another move.

A forced contract of nonbelligerency is fine. But could you allow me to watch…?

…the way in which all of you will now struggle.

Team Kota contacts Team Negi by sending Sayo and Chamo on one of Asakura’s drones, to inform them that Asuna is missing… and of course, now the other teams are aware that Negi is out of the fight (for now).

Chamo tries to look at the positive side:

Hey, you! Dunamis, right?! If I remember right…

You’re the only survivor of the battle twenty years ago, the brains behind the remnants of Kosmo Entelekheia… better yet, the planner!

Basically, you’re the real leader right now, right?!

Dunamis mostly agrees.

It’s not perfect, but actually immobilising you is a big deal!!

It means that Fate’s the only tough one left!!

Shiori’s adds:

Our comrade, Shirabe, is likely by his side, as an operator for the ritual.

(…)

And there’s one more… someone called “the Master of the Grave”.

I, I’m not really sure… the Master is a mysterious person… sometimes like a little girl, sometimes like an old woman…

In conclusion, there’s only three enemies left, but they are also the most powerful.

Nodoka goes mind-probing again:

D-Dunamis-san, what is the situation surrounding the location of Asuna-san and the Great Grand Master Key?

Dunamis:

Hmph. Miyazaki Nodoka, you again… truly, I should have made you disappear that time.

However, it is unpleasant to be read by that book. I will say it myself.

A reward for defeating me.

Dunamis illustrates:

Unlike twenty years ago, the centre of the convergence of mana is not in this Palace. Thus, the altar of the ritual was established outside, on the upper levels of the Palace.

The Imperial Princess is in the centre of the Great Altar.

A distance away from her, you will find the Great Grand Master Key in mid-air.

Chamo estimates about 200m between the Key and Asuna… and notes Dunamis’ “kindness”.

This time will finally be our victory. I am simply interested in how you will act now.

1 hour and 20 minutes until the Rewrite of the Magic World

Chamo concludes that they cannot fight Fate without Negi, but there’s also no need to fight Fate in the first place – they just need to grab the Key and Asuna. Akira realises that Chamo wants to use Natsumi’s Artifact.

Yep. Adjutor Solitarius – its ability is ‘complete stealth’. It’s already proven to work against even Fate.

In a way, it’s a powerful and legendary item on the same level as Nodoka-jouchan’s picture diary.

Maybe it’s because the contracting pair has good compatibility… well, who knows…

Chiu voices some concern on the exact mechanics of the Artifact. Is it:

A. the power to become physically transparent?
B. the power to not be projected onto the enemy’s eyes?
C. the power to wipe yourself from the enemy’s memories once the Artifact is attached?

Akira mentions that they’ve tried testing out her Artifact, and it’s closest to B – “like the ability to enter a blind spot”, including sight, smell, and noise.

Meaning the Key and Asuna suddenly disappearing would tell Fate right away that there’s someone invisible in there with them, and he could just blow the entire place apart with a giant spell.

Kaede suggests a decoy to draw Fate away first, but Ako brings up one very big problem.

Asuna’s power is basically the power to make magic useless, right? And right now, she’s in the middle of a giant ritual to spread that power all over the world…

So would it be okay around Asuna…? I mean… wouldn’t Natsumi’s Artifact become useless?

Dunamis interrupts again.

Hahah, I see. The young novice is the sharper one, then?

That is exactly the case. The power of the Artifact will decay when the Imperial Princess is approached.

Heh. What will you do now?

It would be a gamble just to find out when the Artifact will stop working, so walking into Asuna’s nullification field is basically walking into Fate’s instant kill radius.

Some help in the form of Yue and Kotarou:

This is Yue from the upper levels. I have heard about what happened. I might be able to work out the current problem, it shouldn’t be that difficult to deal with.

Kotarou suggests that he be the decoy instead. Kaede says that it’s too dangerous, but…

Don’t be stupid, Kaede-neechan.

It’s dangerous no matter where you are! This is just about the right man in the right place!

The only thing that can rescue the normal girls from the centre of the enemy camp is your Tengu no Kakuremino.

I leave Natsumi to you. She’s my family. The only one I can rely on is Kaede-neechan.

Makie and Yuuna also decide to go with them, in order to secure the Key. Chachamaru will also join in the diversion.

Negi-sensei is all right. He is in a dangerous state, but if it’s Sensei, he will definitely recover.

Let it be our hands which will guide this situation that Sensei has created to its happy ending!

Finally have decided on a course of action, they all get ready to move out – Yuuna points out that, in a way, they now hold the fate of the Magic World in their hands.

This is just so unreal…

Well, technically this world isn’t really physically real either.

Haruna butts in with inappropriate timing.

Still, it’s quite something for Natsumi-chan to be this important, huh?

By the way, the repairs are going well.

Kotarou’s poor choice of words:

“Yeah, I know – I didn’t think Natsumi-neechan would ever have a chance in her life to be a main character…”

“What did you say?!

Besides, I didn’t say I’ll do it yet! You just kept talking on your own!”

“Huh? Oh, then I guess it can’t be helped. I’ll just think of something else…”

“Wha… no one said anything about not doing it!”

“What an annoying woman…”

“What was that?!”

As Ku says… they’re getting along well.

1 hour and 3 minutes until the Rewrite of the Magic World

The current lineup:

- Fate, Shirabe, Asuna, and the Last Key are at the Great Altar on the upper levels.
- Team Kota and Anya are also on the upper levels, moving towards Fate.
- Team Kaede is now moving from the centre of the Palace.
- Negi is with Konoka and Chisame.
- Setsuna and Tsukuyomi are still fighting.
- Chachamaru and Haruna are still repairing the ships where they crashed.
- Mana and Poyo are fighting at the very bottom.

And at the end, we see Fate standing besides the altar.

With this… one of my tasks will be complete. The only task left will be the resurrection, huh…
Edit Nerothos : Lien de la VA http://www.mangafox.com/manga/mahou_sen ... 308/1.html

Un chapitre de transition pété d'explication. Je ferais bien le listing de tout ce que j'ai trouvé bien comme par exemple Natsumi/kotaro, le retour de Camo et Chachamaru ou encore asuna et fate à la fin mais j'ai la flemme :D

Nerothos
Site Admin
France

Re: Chapitre 308 Raw + Trad anglaise

Message par Nerothos » 17 nov. 2010, 17:02

Je met la conversation que j'avais mis sur le chat mais que je met en spoil pour les autres

(16:55:27) Nerothos: Excellent le dessin pour l'artefact de Mukarami avec Fate
(16:58:48) Nerothos: MDr
(16:59:12) Nerothos: It's a chance for NAtsumi-neechan to be a main character
(16:59:16) Nerothos: Ahaha l'enculé
(17:00:14) Nerothos: Oula quelqu'un va etre ressucité OO
(17:00:22) Nerothos: Si c'est le mage du commencement ca va etre fun

Un bon chapitre et le prochain risque d'être le commencement du plan donc il reste pas loin de 10 chapitres avant la fin de cet arc. J'en peu plus d'attendre !

Kaengel
F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1
Portugal

Re: Chapitre 308 Raw + Trad anglaise

Message par Kaengel » 17 nov. 2010, 18:00

Je miserais un peu plus de 10 chapitres personnellement.

Déjà parce que faut le temps qu'ils y aillent. Et qu'ils fassent tout le merdier, résolvent le cas de Fate, que Negi nous fasse un retour innatendu ou pas, mais bref quelque chose à voir avec Fate et qu'il explique son plan pour sauver le monde magique.

Mais il n'y a pas que ça. Nous avons également un bouillant Setsuna/Tsukuyomi en cours. Akamatsu sera obligé de revenir dessus. Nous avons beaucoup trop d'attente par rapport à ce combat, par rapport au choix de setsuna, l'épée de Tsukuyomi. Le fait que Setsuna va surement faire un truc énorme dans ce combat vu qu'elle n'a ni sortie ses ailes ni utilisé ses artefacts pour l'instant. Le tout relié au Background du manga.
Bref y'a a voir.

Le combat Mana/Poyo au pire on pourra passer ça en ellipse ce n'est pas bien grave. On a vu les transoformations, ça explose. Mais on n'a pas vraiment besoin de le voir pour deviner ce qu'il s'y passe.

mistkougan

Re: Chapitre 308 VA

Message par mistkougan » 19 nov. 2010, 13:41

Bonjour, je poste avant d'allez voir ce qui se passe dans le 309.
les combats de setsuna et mana devraient bien nous prendre un chapitre ou deux, après faudra régler le cas de fate sans compter le mage du commencement qui devrait finir par ce pointer. Ce qui nous laisse une bonne marge en chapitre, je dirai plutot une vingtaine.

Répondre